Engineer, Full StackSherman Oaks, CA (USA)
Agent is a forward-thinking, fast paced technology start-up aiming to disrupt the world of talent booking starting with the modeling industry. Our team is based in Sherman Oaks (Los Angeles) with backgrounds in technology, fashion, and design.
Agent is the world’s fastest growing modeling platform, disrupting and re-imagining the old world of agency driven bookings. We are taking on challenges related to search algorithms, payment solutions, AI, predictive analysis, etc. — all while maintaining a beautiful user experience. We are building solutions to these problems that are scalable, performant, and elegant, and we’re looking for talented, inspired people to help us do just that.
We are looking for Full Stack Engineers with:
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the technical stack, delivering quality code both on the frontend and backend
- Fluency in version control with git (github)
- Expertise in relational databases and schema design, preferably Postgres
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements
- Strong analytical thinking, experienced with making product decisions based on data and A/B testing
- Proactiveness, good communication and fast learning
- Strong unit testing skills
- Interest in working cross-platform on API clients (iOS, web, android, other 3rd parties) are a huge bonus.
Nice to have
- A love for fashion and understanding of how the modeling industry works.
- A sense of humor. But only just a sense.
We are not defining years of experience or specific education as requirements because our main requirement is that you are a great full stack engineer with a proven track record. If this is you . . . then we encourage you to apply.
Apply now to this job